Create a CarePage for a Loved One
CarePages.com is health care's largest social network to provide the emotional support needed for healing and well-being. CarePages.com enables those involved in a health event to create private web sites for sharing health updates, photos and supportive messages. CarePages.com also has resources to help people cope with the emotional challenges of a health event, including inspiring stories, tools to meet others in similar situations and practical tips and advice on "what to do" and "what to say" during difficult and stressful situations.
Visit http://www.CarePages.com/JeffersonHospital to learn more.
How Do I Create a CarePage?
Patients and families can get started in a few easy steps!
1. Visit: www.carepages.com/JeffersonHospital
2. Click on the "Sign In" link
3. Register and follow a few simple steps to complete your CarePage.
CarePages Customer support is available anytime at email@example.com or by calling toll-free, at 1-888-852-5521. Hours are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Central, Monday through Friday.
With a CarePage you can:
- Update friends and family on loved one's progress
- Update your CarePage using Manager Tools to post pictures, invite visitors and post updates
- Recognize hospital staff for providing outstanding care
- Post up to 100 pictures with captions
- Friends and family can post messages of support and encouragement using the Message Board